pajkossy

Here you'll find stuff I'm interested in - maybe just for the moment, but probably more durably so. For those of you who don't know, the embedded YouTube videos play best if you click in the lower left of the window, then click there again to pause the video while it loads. It's best to wait ‘til the red line fills up all the way, but at least let it get about a half an inch past the play head before you click play again. Please comment - it's the only way I can tell you care :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Jim Reads Doug Harvey on Gary Panter

From the recent 2 volume Gary Panter monograph published by Picture Box.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are back on your blog :) Yay, Jim! I can't watch you read for 25 minutes, honey, but I'm interested in reading the article.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home